Reduce Emissions Save Fuel
GreenTech Fuel is a completely natural product that not only decreases harmful emissions by burning fuel more efficiently, but saves you money at the pump and on engine maintenance by cleaning the carbon deposits out of your engine. With increasing concern over air quality and a greener environment, GTF offers a viable solution to these concerns.
Operating Cost Management
In the transportation industry, where a percentage point could translate to millions, margins are razor thin. We realize the importance of maintaining a competitive edge. We can help you incorporate solutions that will give you an advantage over others in the industry.
Improve Your Bottom Line
Whether it is hundreds, thousands, or millions of dollars, a penny saved is a penny earned. Our solutions are guaranteed to translate into real savings. Contact us now and let us earn your business!
Clean Water And Clear Savings
Our solutions are beneficial, both financially and environmentally, regardless of the method of transportation. Whether you are operating a small pleasure cruiser, or managing a fleet of supertankers, the savings are clear.
The Power Of One
Our solutions are not limited to use in commercial applications. We are able to provide ways for families and individuals to save green while going green. We offer solutions that can amount to hundreds, if not thousands of dollars of savings for the average person or family.
Epoxy for Roofs
“Permanent Waterproofing & Restoration Solutions for the Building Industry”
Epoxy for Pipelines
In & Outside Coating For All Industrial Pipelines.
Our Epoxy coating will not only protect any existing pipeline but also help it become more energy efficient on both the in and outside.
Dream It. Book It. Live It.
More Than a Holiday, It's a Unique Experience. This EcoMembership™ redefines travel, offering you access to hotel upgrades and exclusive experiences available only at the this exclusive level.
GreenTech Global provides Solutions For A Cleaner Planet™ by offering innovative, cutting-edge and sustainable green solutions, that save you money and help to improve the quality of the planet. We make a commitment to our clients that they will never have to choose between saving money or reducing their carbon footprint.
Upon analyzing the testing data, it highlighted Increased Performance, Lower Fuel Consumption as well as Lower Emissions. RPM’s decreased by 1% while speed increased by 12.3 %. This is a 12.4 % increase in performance. Fuel consumption decreased by 7.3%. When combined with a 12.4% performance increase, this equates to a total performance gain of 19.7%. Additionally, Soot decreased by 22%. If we assume a $600/ton price on bunker fuel and 200 days per year of sailing, this would mean a savings of $2,311,000 per year, per vessel of this type. Click For Graph
This test was conducted by a California Long Haul Trucking Company. This test was done with two trucks, which were base-lined and tested with GreenTech Fuel during the month of April. The first truck, designated 2701 has as its baseline mileage 6.52 MPG. After using GT Fuel for a total of 4,399 miles, the mileage improved to 7.56 MPG. This is an improvement of 16.0%. The second truck, designated 2601 has as its baseline mileage 4.94 MPG. After using GT Fuel Tabs for a total of 4,284 miles, the mileage improved to...
To whom this concerns: A good friend convinced me to try GreenTech Fuel on one of my trucks which runs from California to Dallas, Texas every week. After obtaining a baseline mpg of 5.5, we added GTF to the fuel system and forgot all about it. After our driver arrived in Dallas and reported his mileage and fuel purchases in gallons, I was surprised to see a 15% increase in mileage and a resulting net savings of $192 on the round trip! Needless to say, we're using GTF in every subsequent tank of diesel and the resulting increase in power and fuel economy continue to...
Click For Complete Testimonial
Improve The Environment
GreenTech Global LLC proudly brings you GreenTech Fuel, a natural environmentally-friendly product that helps your fuel burn more efficiently, resulting in better fuel mileage that saves money and decreases harmful vehicle emissions by 20% and greater. With GreenTech Fuel, you can increase profit and help clean the environment.
RT @insideclimate: The fossil fuel industry has tried to dispute the validity of fine particle pollution studies for years. Now, the indust…
RT @ClimateReality: Denial isn’t just a river in Egypt — and there’s no denying that climate change is likely hurting Egypt’s economy https…
RT @HarvestofAZ: We're attending the 2017 Special Needs Resource Fair this weekend, spread the word if you know families that can benefit f…
RT @askthetrucker: Drivers are fighting to work MORE hours instead of getting PAID for the HOURS they work!! It's crazy. AND NOW,... http…